You have decided to plan a Ha Long bay trip? Halong Bay Cruises is the right choice. Book a Ha Long bay cruises & Vietnam tours online with local experts at the lowest prices with handpicked reliable suppliers – best price, flexible cancellation and local expertise. Ha Long Bay Cruises
Everything You Need to Know About Halong Bay Tours & How to Book Your Cruise Trips
1. Why Ha Long Bay?Halong Bay is one of the world’s natural wonders, and is the most beautiful tourist destination of Vietnam. International visitors to Vietnam annually often cite charming Halong Bay as one of their favourite destinations. Halong Bay features more than one thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands of various sizes and shapes along the coastline of Halong Beach. Although the whole area is mostly known as Halong, there are in fact 3 different bays: Halong, Bai Tu Long and La Ha Bay, they all have a similar (beautiful) landscape of limestone cliffs, idilic bays, caves and small beaches. The best way to tour, see and enjoy Halong Bay scenery is cruise trips and cruise around the bay’s islands. In the early morning, while standing on the sundeck and watching the unfurled sails on the sea, you will feel the blue sky and sea merge into one like an amazing watercolor painting of the sea. In the evening, release your soul in a melodious music under the fanciful moonlight on the bay and enjoy the silence of the sea to completely immerse yourself in the nature.
2. Best Time To Visit Ha Long BayThe best time of year to visit HaLong Bay is during the spring or autumn, especially from March to April with constant sunshine, October to December with pleasant weather, skies are clear and low chance of rain. Ha Long Bay attracts visitors year-round with peak season from October to April. November’s sunny blue-sky days and lack of crowds make it the best time to make a beeline here. However, January to March is often cool and drizzly, and the ensuing fog can make visibility low, but adds bags of eerie atmosphere. From May to September tropical storms are frequent, and year-round tourist boats sometimes need to alter their itineraries, depending on the weather. Peak season cruise: From October to April; Off-peak season cruise: From May to September.
Au Co Cruises
3. How to Get to Ha Long Bay?International visitors to Vietnam annually often cite charming Halong Bay as one of their favourite destinations. In order to get to Halong Bay, travelers need to fly to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Most the travelers will spend a day and explore the capital and travel to Halong Bay the next day. You can get from Hanoi to Halong Bay by the 4 main transports, which includes motorbike, coach, shuttle bus, private car and helicopter. The traveling time from the Hanoi to Halong only 2.5 hours by car. So travellers, who have limited time still can visit Ha Long Bay from Hanoi and back in the same day.
4. How Long to Spend in Ha Long Bay?There are a few options for visiting Ha Long Bay, but most will choose to take a cruise for either one or two nights, 2 days in HaLong Bay is highly recommended, but 1 day is also possible in case your schedule is quite tight, 3 days can be a good choice if you have time. Prices vary by cruise boat, date and itinerary so it is always a good idea to compare each and every itinerary. Best website to book Halong Bay tours: https://www.halongbaycruise.vn/tour/
5. Which Cruise to Take in Halong Bay?Based on online reviews and feedback from other travelers and from travel agencies, As you browse through our list of Halong Bay cruises, be confident that you are looking at the very best ones for Halong Bay. We are selective in partnerships, and only present to you the cruise trips that meet safety and security standard as well as offering customers the best experience of the Bay. On the other hand, we want to give you as many choices as possible, comprehensive quality cruise listing is our priority, check out our list of Halong Bay overnight cruises by click on https://www.halongbaycruise.vn, all of which offer expert transport through, entrance fees, meals on board, insurance on board and activities in the bay for a range of different budgets.
Stella Of The Seas
6. How much is a Ha Long Bay cruise?The only way to discover Ha Long Bay of course is on the water. There are hundreds of tour boats to visit Ha Long Bay ranging from budget to luxury. Most of the boats are extremely well equipped, well run and offer sumptuous accommodation and superb dining. Here’s Everything you need to know about Ha Long Bay cruise prices.
Prices vary by cruise boat, date and itinerary so it is always a good idea to compare each and every itinerary. The price for budget 2 Days 1 Night Ha Long Bay cruise can be as low as 109-120 USD. Paying between US$125 and US$160 should get you a worthwhile overnight Mid-Range Cruise. Pros: Competition is fierce, which means plenty of operators add freebies into the itinerary, such as kayaking and private minibus transfers from Hanoi, It is a lovely way to spend a few days.7. What to Eat?HaLong Bay Cuisine is famous because of many kinds of seafood like not only lobster, squid, oysters but also snails. A range of culinary creations from both international and local cuisines. In an atmosphere of elegant luxury, you can enjoy sumptuous buffets and tasty menus served by a crew in traditional Vietnamese costumes. Eating delicious foods, meeting awesome people, visiting one of world heritage sites and sharing memorable moments with your beloved, how could it be more incredible!
V’Spirit Premier Cruises
8. Things to DoDuring your cruise you will have the option to join a number of activities, depending on your specific itinerary and local conditions. From HaLong Bay activities, everyone can enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do their own thing, on their own time. Swim, Kayaking, cycling, trekking, Discover grottos and caves, Visit a floating village or bonding experiences are around every corner. You will be informed by cruise staff about the scheduling of activities, and staff members are always available to answer questions about these activities.
9. What to Bring?Carry-on luggage is usually filled with the little things we want to have from home to make our journey more comfortable. There is only one simple rule for you to follow when it comes to packing for a cruise trip: simple and light. Good packing will totally increase the enjoyment of your experience in Ha Long Bay. To help prepare for your magnificent Ha Long Bay adventure, Before going on a cruise, make a checklist of things you need to bring: Sun Glasses, Sun Block, Wide Brim Hat, Insect Repellent, Swimming Suits, Original Passport.
Mon Cheri Cruises
10. How to Book Ha Long Bay Cruise?You have decided to plan a Ha Long bay trip? HaLong Bay Cruises is the right choice. Book a Ha Long bay cruises & tours online with local experts at the lowest prices with handpicked reliable suppliers – best price, flexible cancellation and local expertise. Ha LongBayCruise.vn is the best site to book a cruise with no booking fees and the best price guaranteed. We are one of the leading online cruise travel company dedicated to providing customers with better deals than any other cruise website and access to great deals on cruise vacations. Offering special rates and savings on cruise bookings with some of the most popular cruise boats in Ha Long Bay, we are so confident in our cruise packages that each and every deal is backed by a price guarantee. You won’t find these prices on other cruise booking sites. Book a cruise today and enjoy the excitement of cruising the Ha Long Bay with us!Best price guaranteed
$99 deposit, pay the rest on location
No hidden cost
Free Round trip transfer from Hanoi
All entrance fees included
Customer Care 24/7
Our Cruise Specialists are ready to help.Are Cruise Experts
Are based in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Can answer your questions about fare types and inclusions
Can find exclusive packages to save you money
LEGEND TRAVEL GROUP
Add: Suites 514 & 1312. 4F Building, Trung Hoa Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
E: [email protected]
Tin bài liên quan khác